Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dirt, Chalk and Cupcakes OH MY!













Today was a very good day for the whole family. We woke up all in the same house. That made it a good day from the start, no one was gone to work or a class. Millie got invited to go to Mammy and Pappy's house to play and dye eggs. She left us around 12. Wayne dropped her off and while he was gone I had a chance to pick up the house, so after we had lunch together, we got to work on the office. I have been meaning,as you will remember to set up my scrapbooking area, but the fates have been agianst me and I had yet to do it. Well worry no more I did it, and it is wonderful. It maybe small but it is all mine.
When we went to pick Millie up around 4 we found her in her favorite place in the dirt. She loves rocks, sticks, leaves, but above all else dirt. Mammy and Pappy had her outside in an empty flower bed and she was having a blast with a dog lawn ornament. (You buy her toys and she wants lawn decor) They had a busy afternoon dying eggs, drawing with sidewalk chalk and running around the yard. She had been sooooo busy she refused to nap. As soon as we got her in the truck she passed out.
When we got home we fixed a big dinner (Wayne's famous fried chicken), and watched TV. I made cupcakes for Easter tomorrow and Millie had to have one. She ate the whole thing! So cute! Wayne had to work hard during her bath tonight to remove all the icing.
I can't wait for tomorrow. Millie is going to have a blast getting a basket from the Easter Bunny and hunting eggs.
See Ya Tomorrow,
Holly

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a big day. I'm glad you have the blog for memories.

    ReplyDelete